Following Monday’s world premiere of Acorn TV commissioned British crime drama London Kills (see here), Acorn TV has announced its March 2019 scheduling of its new crime and mystery shows.
March 2019 slate includes a new true crime drama titled Manhunt (March 11) featuring Martin Clunes (Doc Martin). The miniseries has earned ITV’s highest ratings for a new drama in the past six years (since global hit Broadchurch).
Additionally, Acorn TV features the U.S. Premiere of brand new Swedish crime drama The Truth Will Out, and more new episodes of Canadian period mystery Murdoch Mysteries, Season 12.
What follows is the complete scheduling of Acorn TV mystery, crime and thriller shows for March 2019. For other new releases in the coming month, please see Acorn TV 2019 Schedule Of Crime, Drama, And Thriller Show Releases.
- British miniseries Manhunt follows former London Metropolitan police detective DCI Colin Sutton who determinedly and tenaciously pursued serial killed Levi Bellfield in the mid-2000s (Mar. 11)
- Brand new Swedish crime-drama focused on cold cases The Truth Will Out (Mar. 18)
- New episodes of the hit period mystery series, Murdoch Mysteries, Season 12 (Weekly)
Throughout March, Acorn TV will also add:
- BAFTA-winning BBC One drama series Accused, Series 1-2 starring International Emmy winners Sean Bean and Christopher Eccleston, as well as Mackenzie Crook, Peter Capaldi, Andy Serkis, Stephen Graham, and Olivia Colman in a BAFTA-winning role (Mar. 4)
- The Case, a gripping BBC legal drama (Mar. 18)